25 January 2007

Tagged


Another bad drawing of Lauren.

I've been tagged by Bill Zeman. And although I've been wicked busy working my ass off for peanuts and cocktail wieners, I cant let a tag from Zeman go un... tagged?

Each person who gets tagged needs to write a blog post of their own 6 weird things and clearly state this rule. After you state your 6 weird things, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says "you're tagged" in their comments and tell them to read your blog for information as to what it means.

Here are my six weird things:
1) I accidentally ate my pet snail once.
2) I live with anywhere from eight to eleven people, usually.
3) I might be psychic.
4) I've never used oil paint.
5) I have a fake tooth. In my mouth.
6) I scratch one spot on the top of my head constantly.

And I am tagging:
Lizzifer Seagull, Freddy Boy, Nate Greenwall, Anxious Ben, Constantine the Hunted, Cowboy Willie

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are just one wierd cookie>

Willie Baronet said...

D'oh! Hey you weren't fast enough. :-) Now about you being psychic, how much would you charge me to tell me what is going to happen in the next few days???

Willie Baronet said...

Very funny. Is it COD? ;-)

amber said...

hi read your 6 things weird i have all the same ones except for the first one:)Poor snail!