09 January 2007

J

American Sign Language Illustration

This is the sign language letter J. For anyone that hasnt been watching, or came to class late, I've been slowly drawing each of the letters in the ASL alphabet. This one was done in pen and Prismacolor marker. Yes, it's my hand and my sweater.

I finished my last sketchbook December 24th, and this piece was done in my intermediate sketchbook that is way too big for me. It's one of those Strathmore "Windpower Drawing" books and it is 8.5" by 10".

10 comments:

rusz said...

Nice illo

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ben c. said...

the cones are coming from an ice cream man's mouth (who is vomiting just out of frame). i like the J.

and i still can't figure out why this thing keeps changing my name.

agdamus said...

Great drawings! Me gustan mucho!

agdamus said...

And I loved your website. Best wishes!

Unknown said...

That's how I hold my china teacup when I visit the Queen

Gerald de Dios said...

Great sign language sketch. I like the desaturated color palette.

Anonymous said...

I love that fish hook!

Willie Baronet said...

p.s. how do I get one of those groovy illustrated links??