31 August 2007

Wall-Mounted Ostrich Heads

Sketch at Bily Kun


Im in Montreal for awhile, but not just drawing on bar napkins. I am also painting a mural for an 'Eco-Fair.' I dont have access to a scanner, so I cant put the final sketches up, but I'll be posting photos of the wall once it's done.

The street festival is Saturday (Sept 1st), from 11-5pm. It will be on the corner of Pierce Street and Ste. Catherine in downtown Montreal. There has been a little bit of press about the mural and event Im participating in, too. So if you're in the area, the Montreal Mirror and the Concordia student paper The Link both mention me. I'll try to scan the articles when I get back so you (my devoted blog reader) can see how International Ive become. Stop laughing.

6 comments:

josh pincus is crying said...

you and your talent are awesome!

Anonymous said...

YEAY! I can't wait to see the mural! Neato picture also. OH! I tried calling you a few times. Did you get my taco message?

soulbrush said...

is there anything you can't do?

soulbrush said...

is there anything you can't do?

d said...

j, congrats on the mural. i can't wait to see the pics of it.

Steve said...

I hope the twenty bucks I contributed to your laptop isn't funding this mural-painting-shite.

Dad.