18 August 2007

I Am Working


Actually, Im fooling around on the computer. But sometimes I am working. On a comic book, to be specific. I am not going to post any of it here. Right now I am teasing you.

In my mind I will work on this book for the next year while Im in Japan (I leave September 18th) and come back to the USA with a fist-full of paper-gold. Then it will be all comic conventions and pimple-faced boyfriends.

But dont worry, devoted Sketchblog reader, I'll still be posting non-comic book drawings (assuming I get this laptop thing resolved).

Also, I gave my "two weeks notice" at work (woopeeee!), and I am headed to Montreal at the end of the month. I am painting a mural at a street festival September 1st, so if you're in the area you should stop by and say wuddup slut?

8 comments:

soulbrush said...

ohmigod your life is soooo exciting, i am thrilled for you.

come to hong kong while we there and spend time with us. we'd love it.

what you gonna do out there?

Frederik Jurk said...

Hey, you´re not supposed to be SO MUCH MORE ambitious and involved than me (by I law I made up myself)!

Oh, I just remember that I didn´t post that much at all during the last time because I am working on a *top-secret* project too. (*Closes five Firefox tabs, puts on pants, shuts off Mac, starts drawing angrily*)

Frederik Jurk said...

Seriously, that´s a very wise step, I think you´ll hit the nerve of the youth with your melancholic stories. I wish I would have the mental power to work on proper PROJECTS myself. I better start right now!

Steve said...

This comic of yours is gonna be FUCKING AWESOMMMMMMMMMMME! Can't wait to see it/read it.

Steve said...

"I didn't post that much..." says a man who has about 1500 million drawings on his blog...

Anonymous said...

I'm in this comic! woowoo!!!

Anonymous said...

I love this picture.. you're not drooling on your comic, are you?

josh pincus is crying said...

wuddup slut?