13 October 2007

Kitchen

Jeannette Langmead Illustration Kitchen Kudamatsu
click to enlarge


This was drawn in a new Bristol spiral bound sketchbook (dont be jealous, Liz) I found at The Mall for 1200¥. And colored with my first Copic marker I bought at the same store. Im not really a big fan of the coloring though, Ill probably stick to my Prismacolors.

My lack of Photoshop is hindering the quality of my posts here. But I did get my scanner/printer to work, so hopefully I'll be more consistent with updates.

8 comments:

tofusquirrel said...

beautiful drawing!!!

Anonymous said...

wow larger version, liz is rite subarashii
michael dailey

Jenna De Luca said...

YAY! sketchblog post. I have been waiting. and its a great one. you inspired me to start posting in my blog again. jennadeluca.blogspot.com. nice.

baggelboy said...

YAY a drawing of Vodka.

It always takes time to get back in the swing of things.

You inspired me to get pissed off my face again.

Forever Young said...

you're back, yippeee, i think we should all get pissed.

Digital Scott's illustrationblog said...

Excellent work! And a nice big view to appreciate all the great detail!

Dan said...

I like this. for at least two reasons.

Ellis Nadler said...

I like the relative sizes of the 3 bottles, signifying the scale of importance in your life of 1)vodka 2)water 3)detergent