13 October 2007

Kitchen

Jeannette Langmead Illustration Kitchen Kudamatsu
click to enlarge


This was drawn in a new Bristol spiral bound sketchbook (dont be jealous, Liz) I found at The Mall for 1200¥. And colored with my first Copic marker I bought at the same store. Im not really a big fan of the coloring though, Ill probably stick to my Prismacolors.

My lack of Photoshop is hindering the quality of my posts here. But I did get my scanner/printer to work, so hopefully I'll be more consistent with updates.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful drawing!!!

Anonymous said...

wow larger version, liz is rite subarashii
michael dailey

jenna said...

YAY! sketchblog post. I have been waiting. and its a great one. you inspired me to start posting in my blog again. jennadeluca.blogspot.com. nice.

baggelboy said...

YAY a drawing of Vodka.

It always takes time to get back in the swing of things.

You inspired me to get pissed off my face again.

soulbrush said...

you're back, yippeee, i think we should all get pissed.

Digital Scott's Illustrationblog said...

Excellent work! And a nice big view to appreciate all the great detail!

Dan Nolan said...

I like this. for at least two reasons.

Unknown said...

I like the relative sizes of the 3 bottles, signifying the scale of importance in your life of 1)vodka 2)water 3)detergent